Shipping Goods To South Africa
Fastlane can arrange shipment of all types fo cargo or personal effects from the uk to the following towns in South Africa:-
Durban, Durbanville, Dwarsberg, East london, Edenburg, Elands Bay, Elandslaagte, Elliot, Calitzdorp, Calvinia, Camperdown, Cannon Rocks Cape St Francis, Cape Town, Cathcart, Cedarville, Ceres, Chrissiesmeer,
Christiana, Cintsa East, Citrusdal, Clansthal, Clanwilliam, Claremont Clarens, Cobham, Coffee Bay, Colchester, Colesberg and many more...........
Fastlane have warehouses in most major towns, and therefore offer a reliable collection adn delivery services from most towns in the UK. Please contact us for more details.
For smaller goods /pacels, Fastlane offer a regular airfreight service to South Africa.
Serviced towns in South Africa
Durban, Durbanville, Dwarsberg, East london, Edenburg, Elands Bay, Elandslaagte, Elliot, Calitzdorp, Calvinia, Camperdown, Cannon Rocks, Cape St Francis, Cape Town, Cathcart, Cedarville, Ceres, Chrissiesmeer,
Christiana, Cintsa East, Citrusdal, Clansthal, Clanwilliam, Claremont,Clarens, Cobham, Coffee Bay, Colchester, Colesberg and many more...........
What documents are required for import into SA?
In order to accurately complete the import declaration, certain information must be obtained from a number of documents. Examples of these documents are:
- transport documents (i.e. bill of landing, air waybill, road manifest, etc.)
- any contracts if applicable<
- exchange control forms
When submitting manual declarations all the documentation must accompany the declaration. In other instances these documents must be produced to Customs upon request
What goods are prohibited and restricted ?
Prohibited goods are never allowed to enter South Africa under any circumstances. these include:
- Narcotic and habit-forming drugs in any form
- Fully automatic, military and unnumbered warpons, explosives and fireworks
- Poison and other toxic substances
- Cigarettes with a mass of more than 2kg per 1000
- Goods to which a trade description or trademark is applied in contravention of any Act (for example counterfeit goods)
- Unlawful reproductions of any works subject to copyright
- Prison-made and penitentiary-made goods